Bed Bugs Extermination
Get Rid of Bedbugs with Steam
The Best Steam Cleaners to kill bed bugs and eggs. The highest temperature commercial vapor steam cleaners to effectively remove and exterminate bed bugs.
Exterminate Bedbugs Yourself
Steam Cleaner's are extremely easy to use and are undeniably the most effective way to get rid of bedbugs naturally. The cost of a bedbug steam cleaner such as the Tosca is even cheaper than a single visit from an exterminator. Why pay more to someone else to kill bedbugs and eradicate your infestation with the same equipment! Your bedbug steam cleaner can then be used for hundreds of other household applications, saving you time and money over the long run!
Exterminating Bed Bugs Without Chemicals
Commercial Steam Cleaners are recommended by various studies, government and municipal agencies and websites to get rid of bed bugs and eradicate bedbug infestations causing bedbug bites. Bed bugs are extremely difficult to kill and get rid of and are developing immunities to common pesticides. It's biologically impossible to develop an immunity to extreme heat. They are extremely vulnerable to heat and will be killed and rid of at temperatures of over 120ºF. Bedbug steamers that reach temperatures of over 240ºF are said to instantly kill bed bugs and get rid of their eggs, Dupray Bed Bug Steam Cleaners produce temperatures of up to 378ºF, much higher than the lethal temperature needed for bed bugs extermination.
The use of a Dry Vapor Bedbug Steamer is essential to reduce the risk of mold, it's suggested to find steam cleaners that are under 10% water content in the vapor to eradicate and get rid of bedbugs. All of Dupray Tecnovap steam cleaners are at 5% water content eliminating almost all risk of mold while instantly killing and getting rid of bed bugs.
Using the various Dupray Steam Accessories strategically with a Dupray Bedbug Steamer will increase the killing efficiency even more to help ensure getting rid of bedbugs.
Dupray Bed Bug Steam Extermination Tools:
Steam Lance: Using the powerful lance to expose infestations to extreme heat in a form of jet can be extremely effective in cracks such as baseboards, windowsills, door jams, bed frames, and around telephone jacks to get rid of bedbugs and kill bedbug infestations including bedbug eggs.
Triangle Tool: Using the triangle tool with a microfiber cloth is the most effective way to trap the scalding hot temperatures produced by the steam, this technique allows the tool to be moved around quickly and efficaciously on top of and around infested areas effectively getting rid of bedbugs. The use of the towel has been proven to work several inches from the steam head allowing the steam to kill bed bugs in harder to reach areas providing an better extermination. Use this method on mattresses, sofas between cushions box springs and other fabric objects to efficiently use the steam to instantly kill bed bugs and get rid of bed bug eggs
Rectangle Tool: Use the rectangle tool the same way as the triangle tool to rid bed bugs and eradicate bed bug infestations on larger surfaces such as rugs, carpets, floors, walls and ceilings.
Dupray recommends the following Steam Cleaners to get rid of Bedbugs :
Tosca: For residential use and small commercial use, this model is designed to be used for up to 2 hours before having to stop, it's high temperatures and low price (995$) make it the ideal chose for home owners and small commercial users.
Hill Injection: For commercial users and large home owners, this models is designed to be the most powerful and hottest 110V steam cleaner on the market, ensuring the quickly bed bug killing steam produced, saving business owners time and money.
eHow Recommended Bedbug Steam Cleaning Procedure
- Pick up all trash and clutter form your bedroom. (This gives the bed bugs fewer places to hide)
- Wash and dry all bed linens and clothing. Store them in plastic bags and containers to prevent re infestation.
- Vacuum the carpets, furniture, mattress, and box springs to get rid of dust and debris
- Fill the receptacle on the steam cleaner with the directed amount of water.
- Slowly go over surfaces with the steam cleaner to sanitize the areas and kill bed bugs. Start from the top of the room and work downward. Begin by steam cleaning curtains and drapes. Work your way to the bed and other furniture.
- Allow the steam cleaned surfaced to dry thoroughly.
- Wrap the mattress, box springs, and any furniture in tear-resistant plastic coverings, if possible. Leave the plastic on for two weeks to ensure that any living organisms have had time to die.
- Examine the bedding, furniture, and other bedroom fixtures carefully for bed bug feces, skins, or living bugs. If any are found, repeat the steam cleaning process
Enjoy a bedbug free life thanks to steam