Food Industry Applications
Steam Cleaning in the Food Industry
Dupray steam machines are ideal for disinfecting, degreasing and cleaning equipment, tables, tools, floors, walls and more, all surpassing the strictest restrictions.
Dry steam technology under high pressure means that a relatively dry stream of steam (5% water) is released at pressures between 6 and 10 bars and temperatures up to 180ºC.
Numerous models are equipped with a detergent chamber allowing for the injection of disinfectants, cleaners, degreasers and other cleaning products.
The small quantity of water used allows for the use of steam in water sensitive areas where other cleaning methods are not allowed.
Integrate Dupray steam machines in your cleaning routine!
Dupray steam machines have been put through numerous studies, notably the University of Verona in Italy, which demonstrated their extreme disinfecting capabilities. The laboratory tests showed that a short exposure to the steam eliminates 99.9% of bacteria, mildew and pathogens.
More precisely the tests at room temperature in a operating room showed that 90% of bacterias were eliminated with in 20 seconds, without use of any detergents or disinfecting products. Other tests showed 100% efficiencies in other medical situations.
For more information on our studies please contact us.
Dupray steam cleaner's advantages for disinfecting equipment
- The high temperature of the steam instantly eliminates pathogens, and unwanted micro-organisms by disinfecting the hardest areas to reach. In addition to eliminating the bacteria, it’s impossible for the bacteria to develop a resistance to the process.
- The treated surfaces dry instantly which eliminates the risk of slipping and falling on floors permitting the immediate use of the equipment. The minimal use of water in the dry steam allows for use in water sensitive areas without drainage.
- Does not damage any equipment, floor, surface, rubber or sensors and all without the need of protective equipment.
- Can be used during production for an increased efficiency in cleaning without interruption of regular operation.
- As easy as using a vacuum.
- Silent electrical operation.
- Very little water required ; our equipment uses under 3L of water per hour, allowing for great water savings.
- Very little water is left on the surface after cleaning, allowing for less waiting for equipment to dry.
- Steam is very gentle on surfaces but very effective on dirt and micro-organisms