General Steam Cleaning
Commercial quality vapor steam cleaners allow for an incredibly long list of applications including; bedbug extermination, gum removal, disinfection, degreasing etc.
Commercial steam cleaners have been growing popularity extremely quickly in North America throughout the last few years and it's easy to see why. Not only is it the most environmentally friendly cleaning process but it's one of the most efficient ways to clean and disinfect using only water from the incredibly versatile and powerful Tecnovap vapor steam cleaners from Dupray.
Dupray vapor steam cleaners are the best replacement for cleaning products in any setting; Residential, Commercial or Industrial, with the power of steam you'll be cleaning chemical free! Not only will you be working chemical free but the technology behind the commercial steam cleaners will also increase you efficiency and reduce the time it takes to do the same applications by hand with harsh chemicals.
The extremely versatile and powerful jet of steam through various easy to use accessories can be used to clean and disinfect almost anything from carpets to floors, ceramics, furniture, stains, bathrooms, grout cleaning, tile cleaning, rust spot removal, chewing gum removal and even to exterminate and remove bed bugs. The list of applications for a commercial vapor steam cleaner is literally endless! The extreme heat produced quickly inside the heart of the steam machine, the boiler (which backs a lifetime guarantee!) operates at up to 192ºC (378ºF), this matched with the unparalleled steam pressures up to 121psi allow for grease, wax, adhesives, and other sticky substances to be dislodged and cleaned instantly. The fact that the water is heated to a temperature far superior to the lethal temperature for many bacterias and pathogens means that this incredibly small, versatile, and chemical free vapor steam cleaner can be used extremely efficiently at disinfecting almost anything.
The Tecnovap vapor steam cleaners are commercial and industrial quality, allowing to quickly and easily accomplish the hardest cleaning tasks, all without creating a mess. The most important thing about a steam cleaner is the fact the work is accomplished with the powerful steam paired with a light agitation from the various high quality accessories that come standard with your Dupray steam cleaner. Dupray vapor steam cleaners all come with a pressure control switch allowing you to operate at various levels of pressure so you can use lower pressures for activities like bed bug extermination or use the highest pressures to dislodge as much dirt possible for applications like grout cleaning and stain removal. Our commercial vapor cleaners come standard with a full list of accessories to respond to almost any difficult cleaning task you can think of, they come with a variety of brushes in different materials to help you clean on various surfaces. Dupray also offers you replacement parts such as premium quality detail brushes that will withstand the most rigorous cleaning at much more affordable prices than anyone else in the market (5$ per brush as compared to up to 25$!).
- Wax spots and mopping residues
- Gums on carpets, concrete or any other surface. Chewing gum removal is a growing market!
- Stains on any surfaces like carpets, fabric chairs or furniture.
- Residues around sink and faucets
- Wallpaper (use a special attachment when available)
- Wrinkles(Some vapor steam cleaners come with an optional steam iron- a quantum improvement over a traditional iron) Degrease :
- Ovens and Stoves
- Kitchen equipment: steam removes grime and baked foods easily.
- Motors and Machinery
- Wheels on carts
- Floors (steam clean any type of floor, without exception)
- Various Surfaces
- Stuffed animals and toys
- Kitchen Equipment
- Hot tubs, sauna, pools, showers
- Medical Clinics
- Grout cleaning and dirty ceramics (grout cleaning is one of the most visual steam cleaning application!)
- Rust on surface
- Metal door steps
- Industrial production lines
- Vents, HVAC and ductwork: these areas always collect grease, dust, hair and allergens. Steam clean whenever possible.
- Golf Clubs: use a nylon brush over your clubs and they will never look so clean!
- BBQs: use a detail brass brush and remove any burned residue.
- Boat decks and deep clean the hull.
- Jewellery. Try it. You'll be amazed. Deep cleans and sanitize:
- Pet Cages: excellent for cat litter boxes or pet odour laden areas.
- Furniture and office chairs
- Patio Door Tracks: just look at the dirt in the corners. Simply remove everything in less than 30 seconds with a powerful jet of dry steam.
- Walls and ceilings: we do strongly recommend the unique Steam Mop, because it is a amazingly powerful, easy and manoeuvrable tool.
- Mattresses: remove allergens and living organisms in your mattresses. Exterminate naturally and remove bed bugs with steam!
- Kitchens The room that contains the most bacteria in your house. Use the steam plunger to clean your kitchen drains.
- Glass Use the window attachment and windows sparkle without using Chemicals.
- Bathrooms: steam clean the toilet, seats, grout lines, bath surrounds to get rid of odours, mould and germs.
- Car interiors use a steam cleaner for car detailing and car interior cleaning; upholstery, carpet, infant seats, engine wheels, any hard surface and greasy areas. You can even use it on the outside with the proper technique! You can degrease the car engine without solvents or toxic fumes. Brake dust is easily removed from car wheels with the steam lance.
- Carpets : steam cleaners are used to clean and refresh any carpets, specially the most sensitive ones. Always vacuum first the carpet to remove the debris. Use a cloth over your floor tool to insulate the steam and catch all dirt, grease and stains on that cloth.
- Conveyor belts Kills :
- Dust mites in bedding, upholstery, carpets and clothing.
- Any eggs and fleas are killed without the use of any chemicals
- Germs and viruses
- Exterminate Bed Bugs
- Mold spores (removes mold spores from bathrooms, refrigerators, windows encasements and other areas.
Dupray is the principal provider of the incredibly efficient and high quality Tecnovap commercial vapor steam cleaners. Made exclusively by hand in Italy with the highest quality components and parts designed to withstand the most rigorous use, their steam cleaners are by far superior in quality, power, temperature and efficiency on the market. All backed with a 3 year warranty on parts and a lifetime warranty on the boiler to prove that we stand behind our Tecnovap steam cleaners.