1. How long does the steam last using the Tosca steam cleaner ?
Depending on how you use the steamer, and what pressure setting you choose, steam can last between 1 to 2.5 hours.
2. What is the warranty on your steam cleaners ?
All units comes with an excellent standard warranty, including lifetime warranty on the boiler; 3-year warranty on parts; 1-year warranty on labor.
3. I want to do car detailing with steam. Which is the best steam cleaner for that application ?
Do you want only a small portable unit for the interior or a full system to do exterior and interior? Small portable steam cleaners like the Hill Injection will be perfect for detailing car interiors, cleaning leather/fabric seats, removing stains and salt lines, cleaning vents and removing smells.
A larger system on 220v like the Carmen Super Inox is the most versatile option if you want to clean both exterior and interior. It has an integrated vacuum and detergent tank.
4. What are the differences between the first 3 steam cleaner models ?
The Dupray line of steam cleaners starts with the Tosca which is a residential/commercial grade unit sold with a complete accessory kit.
The next model up is the Hill Super Inox which will offer higher steam temperature, higher steam pressure and it also comes with a free Steam Mop and carrying case. The Hill Injection is the top of the line, simply the most powerful portable steam cleaner on the market.
It has more pressure and higher temperature than the Hill Super Inox, and it has the water injection feature.
5. What is the best model for cleaning car exteriors ?
The most powerful one!
We strongly suggest you to get a 220v unit like the Carmen Super Inox or the Steam Box 220v to have the most power when steam cleaning car exteriors. Small portable units have too much of a small boiler for car exteriors.
6. I have bedbugs! Help! Can the Tosca kill bedbugs naturally or do I need a larger unit?
All our steam cleaners are perfectly able to exterminate bedbugs and their eggs. Of course, the more powerful the unit, the faster and more efficient the job will be. Professional exterminator should opt for the continuous refill steam cleaners like the Hill Super Inox and the Hill Injection.
7. Which steam cleaner is the best for home use ?
8. Does steam works on wood floors ?
Yes it works perfectly. The best way to steam clean wood floors is to use a thick, moisture-absorbent microfiber pad.
9. How do I become a sales representative/ distributor ?
All our representative are client first. They use and know the equipment inside and out. We can offer you commission on sales if you are an existing Dupray client. Please call us for details.
10. Should I use distilled water in my Dupray steam cleaner ?
You don't have to use distilled water in any Dupray steam cleaner. Scale won't affect the internal component of the machine. Just remember to do a simple boiler drain every 50 hours of use.